- The tests in total would take 45-60 minutes to complete. Keep in mind the working time and number of questions of each aptitude test while answering.
- Make sure you carefully read the instructions for each test before attempting it.
- If the instructions aren't clear or you have any doubts, kindly call at +91-9919919038.
- Keep a rough notebook and pen while attempting the test. You may use it as and when required.
- Do not spend too much time on one question. If time allows you, then get back to answer it.
- The aptitude test determines your strength and which area/course is best suited for you. Be assured that you are not expected to get every answer correct.
- Take a break of 30 seconds after every test.
- In all the tests, you will answer questions by choosing the best option among the several. Even if you don't know the right answer for a particular question, try to narrow down the choices as much as possible and then, mark the option that is your best guess.
- The timings for SA and CL test are not disclosed.
- To start the test, click the button below.
|Test||Working Time||No. of Items|
|VA Part - I||4 mins.||15
|VA Part - II||3 mins. 30 secs.||9|
|NA||5 mins. 30 secs.||20|